Point of Care Case Management Program
Our Point-of-Care Case Management program, in partnership with Manhattan's Physician Group and Staten Island Physician Practice, provides a multidisciplinary team approach to deliver high quality care in times of need. This program starts while you are in the hospital and continues after you are discharged.
Through the Point-of-Care program, you will be offered a face-to-face meeting with our five person team consisting of two care navigators who can help guide you through the system, a nurse case manager, a pharmacy case manager and a social work case manager. Together your case managers will:
- Work directly with your doctor to develop your own personal treatment plan including home care services, specialty services and durable medical equipment.
- Provide you with coaching on your medications and treatment plan.
- Monitor your progress.
- Involve your family or other caregivers.
- Remind you about your doctors' appointments.
- Connect you with valuable resources in your community.
The goals of this program are to provide you with the best quality of health care possible, empower you to manage your health, prevent the need to return to the hospital and to improve your quality of life.
To find out more about this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.