HIP Prime HMO
With HIP Prime HMO, there is no payroll deduction and most services have $0 copay. With this plan, you choose the primary care physician (PCP) who will manage and oversee your care, including administering referrals to network specialists. This plan is offered to City active employees and non-Medicare eligible retirees.
Key Plan Features
HIP Prime HMO gives you real value — great health coverage with low out-of-pocket costs. You get:
- Coverage for in-network services
- $0 copays and no additional charges for most services
- Choice of doctors in private practice or at physician group practices
- No payroll deduction for the basic plan
- Value-added wellness and disease management programs
The information in this section for this plan is intended to provide general information and highlights regarding the HIP Prime HMO plan. It does not provide a complete benefit description. HIP Prime HMO plan coverage is subject to all terms, conditions and limitations contained in the certificate of insurance. Refer to HIP policy form 155-23-GRPHMO (3/99).