It takes just a few minutes to register on our secure Web site myEmblemHealth. As soon as you register, you’ll be able to:
- Review descriptions of your medical and pharmacy benefits.
- Find out the status of a claim or a prior approval request.
- Find out the amount paid toward your deductible.
- Go paperless and choose to get communications by e-mail, including alerts when a claim is settled.
- Order ID cards and download forms.
- Update personal information, such as your e-mail address.
You’ll also have access to these online health management tools:
- A health risk assessment (HRA), for a customized picture of your health
- A personal health record (PHR), including your medical claims history, in one secure place
- Access to the Health Encyclopedia where you can research a range of health topics
Find a Doctor
It’s easy to find network doctors near where you live and work. Just follow these four easy steps:
- Click on Find a Doctor on the left side of this page.
- Sign in to your account to see the directory of providers for your plan. If you don’t have your ID card handy, you can search as a visitor. Just enter your zip code and click “Go.”
- Select the name of your plan.
- Review your doctor’s qualifications and compare hospitals for quality.
When you go to our Web site on your smartphone, you can:
- Use Find a Doctor for a GPS search of your doctor’s office.
- Get immediate directions to your doctor’s office.
- View and e-mail a digital version of your ID card to doctors’ offices.
You will get instant access to your prescription drug program benefits on myEmblemHealth, where some helpful online tools allow you to:
- Search the drug formulary.
- Research drug information.
- Locate a participating pharmacy.
- Access the mail order program.
- View your prescription history.