Find a Doctor or Hospital
Locate a doctor, hospital or other health care services near you.
Health & Wellness
At EmblemHealth we’re dedicated to helping you stay healthy, get well and live better.
Learn about EmblemHealth’s pharmacy benefits.
Flu, Pneumonia And Shingles Vaccines Available at Retail Pharmacies
- Be sure your member ID card is handy, since you'll need it to enter your ID number. Click on Register Now in the upper right corner of the home page. Fill in the requested information and click Register. Within seconds, you'll get an e–mail with your password. Then you can sign in to myEmblemHealth and set your own user name and password.
- If you forget the user name or password that you've chosen, you will need to reset it. From the Home, under Sign in to myEmblemHealth, click on Forgot ID or Password? This will take you to a page where you can enter either your member ID number (from your ID card) or your Social Security number. Click Submit. On the page that follows, fill in all fields of requested information, read the acknowledgement and if you agree, click Submit. When you submit this form, your old user name and password will be deleted and a new password will be issued to you. If you choose to receive your new password by e–mail, it will be e-mailed to you right away. If you choose to receive the password by regular mail, it will be sent within seven business days.
- Having trouble? Here are a few trouble-shooting tips that may help.
- On this site, the terms password and PIN are used interchangeably and mean the same. If you get an e-mail that says PIN, you can use it as your password.
- Passwords and PINs are case sensitive. Confirm exact spelling and check to see if Caps Lock may be turned on.
- To reset your password, your e-mail filter must be set to accept messages from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not sure how to do this, or have further questions, please contact your Internet service provider.
We offer two ways to request a replacement ID card:
- Sign in to myEmblemHealth from your mobile device or right here. From your personalized Welcome page under Tools, click on Request ID Card. Update any information that may have changed and click Submit. Your new ID card will arrive in the mail in five to seven business days. If you need an ID card right away, click on Print Temporary ID Card.
- Call Customer Service. Select the Customer Service phone number for your plan. Or sign in and select “Call Customer Service” under Tools.
Sign in to myEmblemHealth. From your personalized Welcome page under Tools, click on Check Your Claims to view claims from the last 18 months. To print a claim summary statement, click on the printer icon in the top right corner of the statement or use your Web browser’s print function.
NY State of Health Marketplace
Just enrolled in an EmblemHealth Select Care plan? Make your first payment.
Commercial Direct Pay Plans
Sign in to myEmblemHealth. From your personalized welcome page, click on the Pay My Bill option under Tools.
To learn if your prescription plan covers a specific drug, sign in to myEmblemHealth. From your personalized Welcome page under Tools, click on Find Covered Drugs or Price a Drug. From there, click on Continue to Express Scripts. From the Express Scripts site, you can:
- See covered drugs
- Price a drug and see copays
- Find a network pharmacy
- Manage home delivery
Sign in to myEmblemHealth. From your personalized Welcome page under Tools, click on Change Your Primary Care Physician (PCP). From this page, you will be able to either select your PCP if one hasn’t been assigned to you, or change your PCP.
Your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) is designed to help you understand costs associated with your health care visit.
To e-mail Customer Service, sign in to myEmblemHealth. From your personalized Welcome page, click on Message Center. The Message Center is where you can e-mail us with questions and read our reply.
To call Customer Service, dial the number on the back of your ID card. If you don't have an ID card, select the phone number for your plan.
Don't see what you're looking for?
Contact us with your question.