Depression Care PATH Program
Depression is a serious but very common and treatable illness that can affect anyone. While everyone occasionally feels blue or sad, these feelings are usually temporary and pass within a couple of days. Being sad and being depressed are different. Depression interferes with daily life and can cause pain for both you and those who care about you.
The Depression Care PATH program provides you with:
- Educational materials about depression.
- Encouragement to actively participate in improving your health.
- Access to high-quality treatment.
- A personal plan to help you manage and treat your depression.
- Unlimited access to a behavioral health coach for one-on-one support.
To find out more about our Depression Care PATH program, please call 1-800-447-0769, Monday through Friday, between 9 am and 6:30 pm.
You can learn more about depression by visiting the following Web sites: