Online Tools to Manage Your Health
In your secure member portal, myEmblemHealth, you have convenient access to your personal information, including benefits and valuable health management tools.
Stay On Top of Your Benefits
When you sign in, you can:
- Review your health benefits.
- View your prescription history.
- Look up covered drugs and locate a pharmacy.
- Find claims information (such as claim or prior approval status, the amount paid toward your deductible and much more).
- Order ID cards.
- Download forms.
- Update personal information, such as your email address.
Assess and Track Your Health
With myEmblemHealth, you can take a more active role in your health by using a range of online self-management tools like the following:
- Health Assessment (HA) — Get a customized picture of your health, and receive recommendations to improve unhealthy behavior that affects your quality of life and your health status. We also encourage your adult covered dependents to complete their own HA.
- Personal Health Record (PHR) — Keep your health records well-organized right in one secure place. Copies of your PHR can be printed and shared with your doctors.
- Health Encyclopedia — Research a range of health topics, and use the wellness calculator to help estimate your healthy body weight, your target heart rate and more.
Go Green and Get Rid of Clutter
Having all your health plan information online is a great way to get rid of clutter, stay organized and keep on
top of your health at your convenience. By going paperless, you can conveniently access your personal message center to read plan communications, while helping to save trees! Get the following items and more electronically:
- Explanations of benefits (EOBs)
- Notifications regarding when your claims are processed
- Personalized information about your health
- Your plan newsletter
- Timely communications about your coverage and benefits