Set Up Home Delivery
ESI is our home—delivery pharmacy service. Using ESI, you can have your approved long-term medications (maintenance drugs) mailed right to your home in up to a 90-day supply. There is no difference between drugs delivered by ESI and those you pick up at your walk-in pharmacy. But ordering your long-term medications from ESI is a good idea because you:
- May save on copays when you order a three-month supply of your medications, depending on your plan
- Get free shipping on all orders
- Make fewer trips to the local pharmacy
- Refill and check the status of your prescriptions online
- Talk to pharmacists, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
New to Home Delivery or Need a Refill?
- Order Online in 5 Easy Steps!
Order by Phone
- Click the sign in box on the top-right of this page to access your account
- Under Tools That Help You, click on “Price a Drug”
- Click “Home” in the Express Scripts window
- You will see a list of available prescription refills and a history of your past orders
- Select the items you want to order and follow the instructions to complete your request
Use the appropriate number below to contact ESI and place your order:
All Other Plans 1-877-866-5798
Note: You will need to have your prescription number handy when you call. You would only have a prescription number if you are ordering refills for a medication you previously received from ESI. This number can be found on the prescription given to you by your doctor.
Note: You can also ask your doctor to fax your new prescription (with a fax cover sheet) directly to ESI. Your doctor should call 1-800-305-5287 for instructions. Delivery takes about two weeks.
Order by Mail
Use the refill order form that comes with your mailed order. Mail it with your copay to ESI in the envelope provided.
If you prefer to fill your prescriptions at a retail pharmacy, you will continue to have access to virtually all major pharmacy chains and many independent pharmacies.