10 Key Advantages of AdvantageCare Physicians
For the most convenient, coordinated care, all EmblemHealth networks include AdvantageCare Physicians. Whether your clients have a GHI or HIP plan, they can choose AdvantageCare Physicians for their entire family’s medical care.
AdvantageCare Physicians creates more value for our members, with access to:
- One of the largest multispecialty physician practices in the New York metropolitan region
- 35 convenient locations across New York City and Long Island
- A full range of health services — primary care, pediatric, cardiology, OB/GYN, GI, laboratory, pharmacy, X-ray and more — often in one location
- Team-based care that promotes better health outcomes. Each AdvantageCare Physicians patient works with his or her own Personal Care Team that consists of a primary care physician, registered nurse, medical assistant, patient service representative and other specialists as needed
- Quality specialists affiliated with most of the area’s leading hospitals
- Extended evening and weekend hours for routine medical care
- Same-day appointments with primary care physicians, including pediatricians
- Health and wellness education and medical screenings to help members assess health risks and make informed choices
- Cutting edge technology with electronic medical records and access to a personalized patient portal
- Medical offices that have achieved the highest recognition (Level 3) for Patient-Centered Medical Home status from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
|Chances are, there’s an AdvantageCare Physicians medical office|
right in your neighborhood
For a closer look at the exceptional care provided by AdvantageCare Physicians, view and share this brochure, or visit acpny.com.