We Invite You to an EmblemHealth Live Seminar for Practitioners and Office Staff at Our Cambria Heights EmblemHealth Neighborhood Care Center
Date: Wednesday April 15, 2015
Time: 9:30 am to 11 am
EmblemHealth Neighborhood Care
206-20 Linden Boulevard
Cambria Heights, NY 10027
Breakfast will be served.
This event is an opportunity to meet EmblemHealth staff in person — and for us to meet you.
Our presentation has been updated to reflect important changes for EmblemHealth. At these live seminars you will learn about:
- New products, programs and initiatives: new Select Care Network plans, FIDA, ICD-10 and changes to Medicare, along with enhanced Wellness programming and other important information.
- EFT-ERA: The benefits of enrolling in PNC Remittance Advantage.
- Opening the claims resolution gateway: How to quickly resolve claims issues and get answers to your claims inquiries.
- Navigating the EmblemHealth website.
- Accessing and using our online transaction tools to look up member information, claims and to track payments, and more.
We will have a representative from EmblemHealth to discuss enrolling in PNC Remittance Advantage.
This live seminar also presents an exciting chance to visit and tour our Cambria Heights EmblemHealth Neighborhood Care site. See how we can find health care solutions that support your treatment goals for our members and for the community of Cambria Heights.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org call 1-631-844-2520.
Please include the following information when you register:
- The time you wish to attend
- Your name
- Your practice name
- Your address and telephone number
- Your Tax ID
- Number of clinical staff attending
- Number of administrative staff attending
Registration is limited
Reserve your seat as soon as possible.
RSVP by Friday, April 10, 2015
Questions about our live seminars?