2013 Regulatory and Plan Compliance Mailing
Date Issued: 3/28/2014
On an annual basis EmblemHealth mails our network physicians, practitioners and providers reminders of key administrative guidelines, state and national health care regulations and plan news to help you manage our programs.
This mailing took place in late December. Links to the components of the mailing are included below for your convenience.
- Plan News and Regulatory Reminders: A description of EmblemHealth plan and web updates as well as key regulatory information.
- PATH Program Summary: A description of programs your patients can join to help manage their health conditions. Please refer eligible plan members who may benefit from these programs.
- EmblemHealth Contact Information for EPO/PPO and HMO/POS/ASO Plans: Lists of phone numbers and websites for directing patients to services related to their benefit plans.
- Access and Availability Standards: A quick reference guide to regulatory appointment and availability standards.
- Network Laboratory List: Information on network laboratory services for EmblemHealth, GHI and HIP plan members.
The information contained in these documents is also included in our Provider Manual, which is an extension of your contract with EmblemHealth. If you have any questions regarding this material or any other EmblemHealth policy, you may sign in to our secure website and send us your questions or concerns via our Message Center at emblemhealth.com/Providers.
Thank you for your on-going partnership and showing our members, your patients, what care feels like.