OCTOBER 2013 — ISSUE 3
Care from AdvantageCare Physicians:
Long-Term Partner in Wellness
With EmblemHealth's new plans for small groups, members can receive their care from the EmblemHealth Select Care network — comprised of thousands of providers located throughout New York City and in Nassau, Suffolk, Orange, Rockland and Westchester counties.
Many of our providers in the Select Care network are part of AdvantageCare Physicians, a network of four New York medical groups with offices in the New York metropolitan area.
- Manhattan's Physician Group
- Preferred Health Partners in Brooklyn
- Queens-Long Island Medical Group
- Staten Island Physician Practice
AdvantageCare Physicians offers patients the convenience of a broad range of services under one roof, with an average of 10 specialties at each office.
- A team-based approach to care
- A full range of health services, from cardiology to rheumatology to pediatric and geriatric
- Health and wellness education and health screenings
- Proven treatments and advanced technologies
- Extended evening and weekend hours at many locations
- Better health outcomes and higher levels of satisfaction
No matter which AdvantageCare Physicians' office members go to, their team of doctors will be focused on providing them with everything they need to stay healthy.
The attached brochure provides more information about AdvantageCare Physicians, including a directory of their locations throughout the New York metropolitan area.
If you would like copies for your clients, please send an e-mail to Luz Herrera, EmblemHealth Sales, at email@example.com. Be sure to include the number of copies you are requesting and the address where they should be sent.
- Stay tuned for the 2014 EmblemHealth Small Group Commission Schedule as part of this special Broker News Series.
- To begin enrolling your clients today, visit our secure broker portal at www.emblemhealth.com/producers.
Please DO NOT respond to this message. If you have any questions about this communication, please speak with your Account Representative.