NY State of Health Members: Paying Your Monthly Bill
Thanks for signing up for an EmblemHealth Select Care plan through the NY State of Health marketplace. You can pay your premium (monthly plan cost) from this page.
Important! To ensure your active coverage continues, we must receive your monthly premium by the 10th of each month (for both newly enrolled and currently active EmblemHealth members).
The payment process is different for new EmblemHealth enrollees and currently active EmblemHealth members, so please follow the right set of instructions below.
New Enrollees for Coverage:
You may have already received two types of notices about paying your first 2015 premium:
- The initial invoice email we sent you
- The bill we sent to your home
Haven’t received your email or bill yet? We may still be processing your transaction. This may take up to 48 hours from the time you submitted your application for your health plan.
Note: You will need your member ID number to make your first payment. This number appears in the two notices we sent you (the email invoice and the mailed bill).
Pay your premium online now. Follow the on-screen instructions to pay your first 2015 premium.
Members with Active Coverage:
You have four choices for paying each monthly premium:
- Auto bill-pay (online). You can sign up for this EmblemHealth service, which automatically withdraws your premium from your bank account each month. See below for information on signing up.
Already enrolled in EmblemHealth’s auto bill-pay program?
Please note that if you were enrolled in auto bill-pay in 2014, we have started withdrawing your new premium amount from your bank account as of January 1, 2015. Your new premium amount appears on the letter you should have received from the NY State of Health marketplace.
- EmblemHealth member portal (online). Each month you will receive an invoice in your secure online member account, and you can pay right through your account. Please allow 2 to 3 business days from the time you receive the invoice email about your monthly payment for the invoice to appear in the portal.
Want to start paying your premium online?
- Sign in to or register for your secure online member account at emblemhealth.com.
- Click “Pay Your Bill under “Tools That Help You.”
- Follow the instructions under “Pay My Bill.”
- By phone. Call 1-888-447-7703 and choose the option to pay by phone — through your checking or savings account, or with your Visa or MasterCard.
- By mail. Send in a check with the bill you get in the mail each month.
Have questions about paying your premium, or about auto bill-pay?
Call EmblemHealth at 1-888-447-7703, daily from 8 am to 8 pm (excluding major holidays). If you have a hearing or speech impairment and use a TTY/TDD, please call 711.
Have questions about your financial assistance through NY State of Health?
Call NY State of Health at 1-855-355-5777 (Mon through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm, or Saturday, 9 am to 1 pm). If you have a hearing or speech impairment and use a TTY, please call 1-800-662-1220.