NY State of Health Members: Paying Your Monthly Bill
Thanks for signing up for an EmblemHealth Select Care plan through the NY State of Health marketplace. You can pay your premium (monthly plan cost) by following the instructions on this page.
Important! New EmblemHealth Enrollees: In order to activate your coverage, we must receive your monthly premium payment within 10 days of the due date listed on your first invoice.
The payment process is different for new EmblemHealth enrollees and individuals who are currently active EmblemHealth members, so please follow the right set of instructions below.
You have two choices for paying your first 2015 premium:
- Pay online. Follow the on-screen instructions to pay your first 2015 premium online. The invoice email we sent you also guides you to our online payment system. Pay online now.
- By mail. Send us your payment with the bill we sent to your home.
Haven’t received your invoice email or mailed bill yet?
We may still be processing your application for your health plan. This may take up to 48 hours from the time you submitted your application.
Want to sign up for automatic monthly payments?
Signing up for our auto bill-pay program is a separate process from paying your first 2015 premium online. You need to pay your first 2015 premium before you can sign up for auto bill-pay. Auto bill-pay cannot be used to pay the first month's premium. Once you pay for the first month, you can join auto bill-pay from the home page of your secure online member account, myEmblemHealth. See the section below “How to Join EmblemHealth’s Auto Bill-Pay Program.”
Note: You will need your member ID number to make your first payment. This number appears in the two notices we sent you (the email invoice and the mailed bill).
Members with Active Coverage:
The following instructions apply only if you’ve already paid your first 2015 premium. If not, please refer to the instructions above, under “New Enrollees.”
You have four choices for paying your second 2015 premium and each payment after it:
- Auto bill-pay (online). You can sign up for this EmblemHealth service, which automatically withdraws your premium amount from your bank account each month. See the section below “How to Join EmblemHealth’s Auto Bill-Pay Program.”
Already enrolled in EmblemHealth’s auto bill-pay program?
Please note that if you were enrolled in auto bill-pay in 2014, we started withdrawing your new premium amount from your bank account as of January 1, 2015. Your new premium amount appears on the letter you should have received from the NY State of Health marketplace.
- EmblemHealth member portal (online). Each month you will receive an invoice in your secure online member account, and you can pay right through your account. Please allow 2 to 3 business days from the time you receive the email about your monthly payment for the invoice to appear in the portal.
Want to start paying your premium online?
- Sign in to or register for your secure online member account at emblemhealth.com.
- Click “Pay Your Bill” under “Tools That Help You.”
- Follow the instructions under “Pay My Bill.”
- By phone. Call 1-888-447-7703 and choose the option to pay by phone — through your checking or savings account, or with your Visa or MasterCard.
- By mail. Send in a check with the bill you get in the mail each month.
Have questions about paying your premium, or about auto bill-pay?
Call EmblemHealth at 1-888-447-7703, daily from 8 am to 8 pm (excluding major holidays). If you have a hearing or speech impairment and use a TTY/TDD, please call 711.
Have questions about your financial assistance through NY State of Health?
Call NY State of Health at 1-855-355-5777 (Mon through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm, or Saturday, 9 am to 1 pm). If you have a hearing or speech impairment and use a TTY, please call 1-800-662-1220.