Diabetes Care PATH Program
A diagnosis of diabetes can be overwhelming. There is so much to learn and remember in order to keep your condition under good control. We are here to help. Our members diagnosed with diabetes may be eligible to join our Diabetes Care PATH program. As a program member, you may receive educational materials related to medicines, treatments and more. To find out more about our Diabetes Care PATH program, call Customer Service for your health plan at the number below:
- Medicare HMO: 1-877-344-7364, Monday through Sunday, 8 am to 8 pm
- Medicare PPO: 1-866-557-7300, Monday through Sunday, 8 am to 8 pm
- All Other EmblemHealth: 1-877-842-3625, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm
- EPO/PPO: 1-800-624-2414, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm
- HMO: 1-877-244-4466, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm
- Medicaid and Child Health Plus: 1-855-283-2146, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm
- Commercial: 1-800-447-8255, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm
Get Diabetes Care Supplies from Abbott
For GHI Medicare Advantage, Vytra and HIP members who would like to learn more about EmblemHealth's preferred blood glucose monitoring products, need training or meter replacement, or would like to enroll in the FreeStyle Promise Program, please call Abbott Diabetes Care Customer Service at 1-800-448-7652 or go to www.MyFreeStyle.com.
GHI and EmblemHealth EPO/PPO members
Working with CCS Medical, we offer the Health Solutions Program, a program for managing diabetes. Please call 800-806-4804 to find out more about the program. Our hours are 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.
You can learn more about diabetes by visiting the following Web sites: