Free Flu Shots at AdvantageCare Physicians (ACPNY)
The City and its unions are partnering with EmblemHealth to offer free flu shots to City employees and their families. All employees, dependents, and pre-Medicare retirees eligible for New York City health benefits are covered to receive a flu vaccination at no-cost.
A flu shot is the best way to protect yourself, your community, and your loved ones from this highly contagious virus. Everyone aged 6 months and older should get the flu vaccine every year.
There are four convenient ways to get your vaccination, so don’t delay!
- At the worksite
Visit apschedule.com/nycflu and enter username: nyc, password: flushot, or call 866-481-4391.
- At one of AdvantageCare Physicians 36 locations
- Flu shots are available by walk-in or appointment at ACPNY Express for City employees,
located near City Hall at 52 Duane St.
- To schedule a flu shot appointment call the Gold Service Line at 646-680-3000.
- At a participating pharmacy
Bring your medical insurance card
- At an in-network physician’s office
Need a doctor? Visit zocdoc.com/nyc to find a physician covered by your insurance.
For more information, visit the WorkWell NYC website at nyc.gov/workwellnyc