VIP Premier HMO Medicare
The VIP® Premier (HMO) Medicare plan is a great fit for Medicare-eligible retirees. It offers quality coverage with low out-of-pocket costs, with $0 copays for most services and $0 deductions. With this plan, you choose a regular doctor who will manage and oversee your care, including administering referrals to network specialists and arranging for hospital stays.
Key Plan Features
VIP Premier (HMO) Medicare plan helps Medicare-eligible retirees meet their medical needs. You get:
- Coverage for in-network services
- A primary care physician (PCP) to partner in your health
- $0 copays for most services
- Value-added wellness and disease management programs
- A Part D prescription drug benefit that meets the needs of Medicare-eligible retirees
In order to sign up for the VIP Premier (HMO) Medicare plan, you must:
- Have Medicare Parts A and B
- Continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium and remain enrolled in Part A
- Live in the plan’s Medicare-approved service area, which includes New York City (the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island), Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester counties
HIP Health Plan of New York (HIP) is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply.
The information in this section is intended to provide general information and highlights regarding the VIP Prime (HMO) Medicare plan. It does not provide a complete benefit description. VIP Prime (HMO) Medicare plan coverage is subject to all terms, conditions and limitations contained in the certificate of insurance. Refer to HIP policy form H3330-122519.