Dental Access Program
EmblemHealth's Dental Access Program network includes more than 5,000 regionally based primary dental practitioners and specialists. We continue to expand upon a core of dentists so members can find the care they need in-network, avoiding the high cost of out-of-network care while groups save money through our network discounts. This Plan offers:
- Paid-in-full in-network coverage for preventive and diagnostic dental care, and repairs to existing crowns, dentures and bridgework.
- 6,300s provider listings in New York and New Jersey.
- Out-of-network benefits for covered services paid at the in-network fee level.
- In-network discounts for non-covered services to save members' out-of-pocket expenses.
- 91% of service calls are answered within 20 seconds.
- 98% of claims are processed in less than 14 days.
- Out-of-network reimbursements issued to members on a daily basis.
- Network providers are credentialed and re-credentialed by Dentistat, Inc., the industry's largest dental credentials verification organization.
EmblemHealth dental programs are underwritten by Group Health Incorporated (GHI).