Includes Out-of-Network Coverage – Cost-Sharing Requirements Bring Employer Costs Down
EmblemHealth InBalance PPO gives members access to the same great doctors, hospitals, and in- and out-of-network benefits as EmblemHealth PPO. Cost-sharing measures may allow employers to keep their group's premium payments down — lower than with EmblemHealth PPO.
- For businesses headquartered in New York State
- Businesses must have 101 or more employees
- In- and out-of-network coverage with our National Network
- Wide range of covered services
- No referrals
- Deductibles and coinsurance apply for certain services
Helping Members Stay Healthy
We know good health is worth holding onto. That's why we want to make it as easy as possible for you. We have programs, tools and more to help you stay fit and enhance your quality of life.
PATH Wellness Programs
Looking for ways to live healthier? Check out our wellness programs.*
- Wellness PATH Program - Support for weight management, stress reduction, physical activity and more.
- Healthy Beginnings PATH Pregnancy Management Program - For the health of mom and baby.
- Tobacco-Free PATH Smoking Cessation Program - Get help quitting.
We help members stay healthy with:
- Discounts on weight-loss programs, laser vision, acupuncture and more**
- Quit-smoking programs
- A Nurse Advice Line that members may call 24/7 to speak with a Registered Nurse
- Self-management help tools on our secure member portal of emblemhealth.com
Take a closer look at the health and wellness programs we offer.
* Availability of health and wellness programs may vary based on the EmblemHealth product selected.
** EmblemHealth cannot ensure that a particular vendor will remain in the program. The services available under these programs are not covered services underwritten by Group Health Incorporated ("GHI") or HIP Health Plan of New York (“HIP”) as part of the plan.
Information Purposes Only
Some services are subject to prior authorization.
This summary is provided for information only; it does not contain complete details of the plan (which are available only in the Contract or Certificate of Coverage and Schedule of Benefits) and it does not constitute an Agreement.
The EmblemHealth InBalance PPO program is underwritten by Group Health Incorporated ("GHI"). Coverage is subject to all terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions set forth in the contract and certificate of insurance. Refer to GHI policy numbers PLH-SGC-991, et. al.