Health and Wellness
Stay Healthy. Get Well. Live Better.
We offer the following programs and resources to help you best manage your health.
Healthy Living PATH Program 24 Hour Health Information Line
We offer our members the 24 Hour Health information line. The 24 Hour Health information line is staffed by highly trained registered nurses. They will guide you in making informed decisions about everyday health issues. They will also work with you on how best to handle a medical concern.
The program also helps as an "early warning system" for health conditions before they may need a doctor visit, emergency room visit or a hospital stay.
Members can call the 24 Hour Nurse Line at 1-877-444-7988, 24 hours/seven days a week. If you use a TTY, please call 711.
EmblemHealth Care Management Positive Actions Toward Health (PATH) Programs
For eligible members, Care Management PATH is available as part of your health benefits at no extra cost to you. These programs include education and support by phone to help manage a chronic condition. They add to the care already provided by your doctor by helping you better understand your condition.
Our Care Management PATH Programs work to help you take control of your health by:
- Helping you understand your condition.
- Improving your discussions about your health and safety with your doctors.
- Show you how to make changes in your life that will keep your condition under control.
- Finding ways for you to stay healthy and safe.
- Working with your doctor on your treatment plan.
- Give you a chance to tell us about your experience with the program.
When you enroll in one of our programs you may:
- Work one-on-one with any of our nurses, social workers, or behavioral health care specialists by phone.
- Get free educational materials about:
- Your health symptoms and how to care for them.
- Health and safety risks.
- Diet and nutrition.
- And more.
- Find support services that are in your community.
For more information about our Care Management PATH programs, members please call 1‑866‑447‑8080, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you use a TTY, please call 711. For ID cards with Montefiore logo please call 1-844-209-4932, Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. If you use a TTY, please call 711.