How to become an appointed Field Marketing Organization / GA / Individual Agent with EmblemHealth
We look forward to doing business with health insurance brokers throughout New York. So, we invite you to partner with us by applying to become an EmblemHealth Medicare broker.
All brokers seeking appointment must provide upon request the following documents and complete our online training:
- Current New York State Accident & Health license
- Current Errors and Omission Insurance
- Current AHIP Certification — ahipmedicaretraining.com/ext/ahip/login.php
- Executed EmblemHealth Medicare Advantage Broker Contract
Brokers seeking appointment must be certified through AHIP Medicare Regulation training and complete and pass the EmblemHealth Product and Fraud/Waste and Abuse training/testing based on CMS regulations. EmblemHealth will conduct online product training/testing every year. You will receive your broker number to use on all forms when submitting new applications.
Electronic Funds Transfer
In order to ensure expedited commission payments, we encourage you to enroll in our Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) program. It’s as easy as completing the following few step:
- Complete the attached form EFT Enrollment here
- Provide a copy of a complete IRS W9 form
- Provide a copy of a voided check
All of the above documents should be send to APVENDOR@emblemhealth.com
Ready to Get Started ?
To find out more information on becoming a Medicare Broker, please contact one of our Medicare broker Mangers:
Sandra Toronto – 646-799-1153
Patti Greco-Cavallaro – 347-541-1943