We Invite You to Free Pulse8 Webinars for Patient Management and ICD-10 Coding
EmblemHealth has partnered with Pulse8 to document the health status of our members enrolled in the New York State of Health (NYSOH) Marketplace, Medicaid, and Medicare HMO.
Pulse8 hosts free 60-minute monthly webinars you can attend to help with your documentation of patient management and ICD-10 coding. We encourage you and your staff to attend these webinars.
The webinars promote follow-up care for our NYSOH Marketplace, Medicaid, and Medicare HMO members. These members may have undiagnosed conditions, or their treatment may not have been recorded in their medical chart and EmblemHealth’s claims tracking system.
Webinar Training Information
These interactive webinars begin with monthly topics followed by best practice sharing and a question and answer session. Webinars are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Apr 23/25 – Ensuring Effective Identification of Pediatric Risk Adjustable Conditions
- May 21/23 – Coding for Mental and Behavioral Health
- June 25/27 – The Brains Behind Accurate Coding for Neurologic Conditions
- July 23/25 – Diabetes and its Associated Manifestations
- Aug 27/29 – Delivering Conditions in Gynecology, Pregnancy, and Childbirth
- Sept 24/26 – Keep Your Pulse on Coding for Cardiovascular Conditions
- Oct 22/24 – The “Ins” and “Outs” of Coding for Diseases of the Respiratory System
- Nov 12/14 – Rise to the Challenge: Coding for Metastatic Cancer
- Dec 17/19 – Filtering through the Guidelines to Code for Chronic Kidney Disease
To register, go to pulse8.webex.com and select the session that interests you.
If you have any questions, or you would like to set up a private session for your practice, please
email Pulse8 at ProviderEngagement@Pulse8.com or call Pulse8's Customer Support team at
410-928-4218, ext. 7. Their hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.