Free Pulse8 Webinars for Patient Management and ICD-10 Coding
EmblemHealth has partnered with Pulse8® to document the health status of our members enrolled in New York State of Health marketplace, Medicaid and Medicare HMO.
Pulse8® hosts free 60-minute, monthly webinars you can attend to help with your documentation of patient management and ICD-10 coding. We encourage you and your staff to attend these webinars.
The webinars promote follow-up care for our New York State of Health marketplace, Medicaid, and Medicare HMO members. These members may have undiagnosed conditions or their treatment may not have been recorded in their medical chart and EmblemHealth’s claims tracking system.
Webinar Training Information
These interactive webinars begin with monthly topics, followed by best practice sharing and a question and answer session. Webinars are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 am and 12:30 pm.
- July 24/26 – Keep Your Pulse on Coding for Cardiovascular Conditions
- Aug 28/30 – Delivering Conditions in Gynecology, Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Sept 25/27 – The “Ins” and “Outs” of Coding for Diseases of the Respiratory System
- Oct 23/25 – Rise to the Challenge: Coding for Metastatic Cancer
- Nov 13/15 – Filtering through the Guidelines to Code for Chronic Kidney Disease
- Dec 18/20 – Up To Code: Coding for the Most Common Risk-Adjustable Conditions
To register, go to https://pulse8.webex.com and select the session that interests you.
If you have any questions, or you would like to set up a private session for your practice, please email Pulse8® at ProviderEngagement@Pulse8.com or call Pulse8's Customer Support team at 410-928-4218, ext. 7. Their hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.