If you have an EmblemHealth premium, the amount you pay for your insurance every month, your payment is due the first of the month. Here are five ways you can pay your premium:
- Automatic deductions from your Social Security benefit check.
- Direct payment through your bank account.
- Visit emblemhealth.com, sign in to myEmblemHealth and click on the Pay My Bill option under Tools.
- EmblemHealth’s secure and automated phone system. Call 1-877-344-7364 (TTY/TDD: 711) and select the Pay My Bill option.
- By check or money order. You can mail your payment to: EmblemHealth-HIP, Box 9221, GPO New York, NY 10087. Be sure payment is mailed by the 23rd of each month.
If you need assistance with any of these options, please call Customer Service.
The post Five Easy Ways to Pay Your Monthly Premium appeared first on Who's Caring For You?.