A cost-effective plan with preventive and complex procedures paid in full. Find out how this unique plan gives your employees the coverage they need at a price you’ll like. And you get full access to our network of more than 8,000 dentists, plus out-of-network coverage.
EmblemHealth Preferred Dental
EmblemHealth Preferred Dental is an affordable dental plan that pays for dental services in full.
What are the main ingredients for the perfect dental plan?
- Full dental coverage — for preventive and complex procedures — from network dentists
- A robust network of over 8,000 dentists and specialists in New York and New Jersey
- The freedom to choose an out-of-network dentist
- Affordable cost sharing and premiums
How about all of the above! We’ve designed EmblemHealth Preferred Dental with all these great features to make it easy for you to get the care you need when you need it.
Your choice for your needs:
- EmblemHealth Preferred Dental is available to groups with 101 or more employees.
- A wide range of employee contribution levels are available, including a voluntary option where the employee pays 100%.
- Our unique paid-in-full approach for all in-network covered services makes Preferred Dental an attractive voluntary option.
- Administrative services only (ASO) and flexible funding arrangements are available to large groups. And you have your choice of benefit designs. (See the “What It Covers” tab.)
- With the rollover maximum feature, you can qualify to rollover dollars for use in the following year.
EmblemHealth dental plans are underwritten by Group Health Incorporated (GHI). EmblemHealth insurance plans are underwritten by Group Health Incorporated (GHI), HIP Health Plan of New York (HIP) and HIP Insurance Company of New York. Refer to GHI policy form numbers PLD-1103-C, PLD-1104-C et al.