We would like to remind you that starting Jan. 1, 2023, the following changes will apply to our ConnectiCare and EmblemHealth Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug plans (MAPD) and Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) members’ cost-sharing responsibilities:
- Members will pay no more than $35 for a one-month supply of covered insulins.
- Members with low-income subsidy or extra help will pay less.
- Insulins are not subject to deductible or coverage gap.
- Members will pay $0 for most Part D vaccines.
- Applies whether or not deductible has been met.