EmblemHealth’s mission is to create healthier futures for our customers and communities. That’s a mission worth fighting for, and we bring commitment, accountability and an entrepreneurial spirit to work every day.
Working at EmblemHealth
Everything we do is guided by our four core values:
- Care: We value our customers, our partners and each other. We treat each other with respect.
- Diversity: We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that’s as diverse as the communities we serve.
- Agility: We’re nimble. We don’t wait for opportunities, but proactively look for ways to improve and innovate.
- Partnership: We get more done, and demonstrate our leadership, when we work together.
Make a Difference
We’re looking for self-starters who ask questions & make connections. You don’t need to have health care experience; we’ve hired people from start-ups, consultancies & other non-profits because we believe meaningful change will come from inside & outside the industry. If you’re a big-picture thinker, a relationship-builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves type & you’re inspired by the possibilities in making health care work for everyone, we invite you to apply.
Benefits & Perks
Everyone’s different. That’s why we made our benefits package both generous & flexible, in addition to offering competitive salaries.
Benefits & perks include:
- A competitive salary
- Generous PTO & floating holidays
- Professional development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- A student loan paydown program
- Flexible work options
- A state-of-the-art fitness center at our headquarters
- Gym reimbursement
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Pet insurance, acupuncture coverage, & more
Diversity & Community
We believe that diversity and inclusion are fundamental to creating a strong workplace and community. At EmblemHealth, we’re proud that our workforce is as diverse as the New Yorkers we serve. And we’re committed to nurturing your talent with mentoring, volunteer and professional development opportunities. We welcome everyone. Our employee resource groups are one of the many ways we champion diversity and inclusion at EmblemHealth.
Employee Resource Groups
Empower: Dedicated to fostering a culture where women are heard, valued & advanced.
Prism: Our employee-led group for members and friends of the LGBTQ+ community.
Presente: Dedicated to promoting the visibility & inclusion of Latinxs.
DISRUPT: An innovation lab committed to creating positive change at EmblemHealth by breaking down traditional barriers & exploring new frontiers.
RISE: Dedicated to increasing enterprise-wide engagement & inclusion for people of color.
As a non-profit, here are a few of the many ways we care for each other and our communities: EmblemHealth Neighborhood Care is open to all; members & non-members alike. Each location is tailored to the community surrounding it, with free health & wellness free classes & face-to-face customer service. Be Human is a volunteer program that gives employees the chance to & give back & work directly with the people & organizations that EmblemHealth serves.