A team approach to managing diabetes
If you’re a City of New York GHI PPO member* with diabetes, you have access to our nationally recognized A1chieve program. As an accredited diabetes self-management program, we help members with Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes (diabetes during pregnancy). Our staff of registered dietitians and registered nurses are certified diabetes care and education specialists here to provide ongoing support. Best of all, this program is available to you at no cost.
The A1chieve program can you help you learn more and set goals around:
- Medication management, including blood glucose monitoring
- Healthy eating and physical activity
- Developing habits to better manage overall wellness
- Problem solving to better manage challenges
- Behaviors to reduce risks and complications
Connect with us
Fill out the contact form to have a care manager call you to answer any questions you may have, and to register.
You can also call 800-447-0768 (TTY: 711), 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, to learn more about the program.
*Members must be age 18 or older