Providing connection and support for members with HIV/AIDS
Using a multidisciplinary team approach, our HIV/AIDS program will help you find community resources and navigate health care to better manage your condition. Our team will help you take charge of your own health, and give you support to balance your medical needs with your work, home life, finances, and more.
Members will receive information on topics including:
- How to access anonymous and/or rapid testing for sexual partners.
- How the law protects personal and confidential health information.
- Precautions you can take to keep yourself and others safe.
- Proper use of medicines, including dosage and side effects.
- Coordination among your physicians, community organizations, and other services.
EmblemHealth members diagnosed with HIV/AIDS qualify to enroll in the HIV/AIDS Case Management program. You can enroll or ask questions by calling our Case Management program at 800-447-0768, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Learn more about HIV/AIDS