Whether you want delivery to your home or to find a local network pharmacy, we have you covered. Express Scripts (ESI) will mail a 90-day supply of approved long-term medications right to your home. Our partner Medly Pharmacy offers in-home delivery, in some cases on the same-day, in New York City, Long Island and New Jersey. And you can always find a local network pharmacy in your area. Learn more below.
Convenient Delivery Options
Express Scripts (ESI) Home-Delivery Pharmacy Service
With ESI, you can have up to a 90-day supply of your approved long-term medications (or maintenance drugs) mailed right to your home.
Ordering your long-term medications from ESI:
- May help you save on copays, depending on your plan
- Costs you nothing for shipping
- Allows you to make fewer trips to your pharmacy
- Allows you to refill and check the status of your prescriptions online
- Gives you access to pharmacists 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Medly Pharmacy In-Home Delivery Service
Stay on your medication schedule and save time with a convenient delivery options to your home. Medly Pharmacy is a full-service pharmacy that delivers your medicines right to your door in New York City, Long Island or New Jersey—in some cases, as soon as the same business day. They offer service in a half-dozen languages, including Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Russian. In addition to going to your local pharmacy or using mail order, this is another option to get your medication.
Ordering your medication from Medly:
- Get free in-home delivery to your door in the service area
- Pay the same amount as you do for a 30-day or 90-day supply at your local pharmacy
- Get delivery, most times in the same day, to New York City, Long Island and New Jersey
You can get answers about your medicine from pharmacists seven days a week. Medly will even work with your health care professional to get approvals for your prescription drugs as quickly as possible.
Find the list of drugs covered by your EmblemHealth plan (also known as a “formulary”) below.
Medicare Pharmacy Benefits
Having the medications you need is an important part of staying healthy, which is why we take our pharmacy offerings very seriously.