We are honored to be the plan of choice for many New York State employees.
EmblemHealth offers quality, affordable health plans, convenient community resources, and access to top doctors and hospitals across the New York tristate area. We’re committed to creating healthier futures for our members and our community.
As a NYSHIP EmblemHealth Medical Plan member, you have access to:
- Our team of AdvantageCare Physicians (ACPNY): We’re in the neighborhoods where you live and work — in all five boroughs* and Long Island. We offer appointment options designed to fit your busy schedule. *Bronx residents receive care at three locations of BronxDocs, an affiliate of ACPNY. ACPNY and BronxDocs are part of the EmblemHealth family of companies. Other providers are available in our network.
- Health and wellness services and programs: Programs like heart disease and diabetes support, preventive cancer screenings, and help to stop smoking, that help you and your enrolled family members stay healthy.
- Discounts on health-related services. From weight loss to massage therapy, we’re here to make sure you get what you need at an affordable price.
- myEmblemHealth: Your secure member portal keeps your personal health care information in one convenient place. Once you’ve registered, you can check the status of a claim, order member ID cards, download forms, and much more.
If you need to submit a claim to EmblemHealth, please visit our Member Support FAQ page for detailed instructions under the following header: I am an HMO or EPO/PPO or Dental member. Can I submit my claims by email?
NYS Civil Service Employees can sign in to their EmblemHealth portal account to view their plan documents, including the newly issued dental Certificate of Insurance. View plan documents after signing in to my.emblemhealth.com. Select Benefits and Spending from the menu, and click on the Plan Documents link.
You can call NYS Dept. of Civil Service Program Services at 800-833-4344 for further information on your benefits or visit the NYS Civil Service website
1. Select “I am a New York State Active Employee (NY).
2. Select your Group and Plan.
3. You will be asked to sign in to view plan-specific benefits.