We began rolling out our new provider portal on July 12. Not all providers are moving over at once, so if you don’t see an immediate change, please be patient. Active accounts have been migrated so you should have access to the site, and we expect to phase in all providers by the end of July.
Support for You
Learning how to use the new portal’s features will be the key to your success. To support you, we have:
- Training Guides and Videos (EmblemHealth) (ConnectiCare)
- Frequently Asked Questions (EmblemHealth) (ConnectiCare)
What You’ll Need
To sign in to the new portal, you will need:
- An active, current, and unique email address.
- You can no longer share email addresses with other users. Each portal account user must have their own email address. A unique email address is needed to set up each account’s password the first time. You will also need your email if you ever need to retrieve or reset your username and password.
- You must assign a Provider Portal Administrator/Office Manager for your practice or organization. They will conduct important portal business on your practice’s behalf.
- A supported web browser such as Google Chrome (recommended) or Microsoft Edge. The new portal will not work with Internet Explorer.
- For ConnectiCare portal users: Your transition was completed on July 16. Make sure to request approval from your manager to submit preauthorizations within the new system.
We look forward to supporting you and getting your feedback on our new provider portal in the coming months.