- Our thanks to those who responded to our Fall 2022 Survey. Results showed some of you are having trouble finding a member’s copay information in the provider portal. Here’s where you can find it:
- When you look up a member’s eligibility, use the Benefits Summary button on the Member Details page. Clicking this button opens a document that shows copayment information for the most commonly used services including, but not limited to:
- Hospital care – inpatient, outpatient, emergency room, urgent care, and rehabilitation.
- Medical care – primary care, specialty care, gynecology, chiropractic, acupuncture, and vaccinations.
- Diagnostic tests – radiology and laboratory.
Finding a Member’s Copay Information