As part of EmblemHealth’s Healthy Futures Program, Future Steps is a pregnancy telehealth app available to eligible EmblemHealth Medicaid and HARP members (ages 15-45) at no additional cost. Future Steps is a great resource to help your patients manage their health and the health of their baby anytime, anywhere using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Through Future Steps, you can:
- Work with your patients to create a “Care Team” that includes you and other health care providers (e.g. care managers).
- Connect with your patients through a virtual telehealth visit.
- Create health and wellness tasks and goals with your patient and regularly monitor any changes via chat, call, or video-call.
- Review your patient’s online health assessments to get a better understanding of their needs and provide the best services throughout their pregnancy and after delivery.
- Share relevant educational and support materials.
And more! To set up your account please contact FutureSteps@emblemhealth.com.
To register in the app, they must enter their:
- mobile phone number
- member ID
- first and last name
- date of birth
If they prefer to access Future Steps on a computer, they should contact FutureSteps@emblemhealth.com to set up their account.
We must have their current mobile number on file for us to verify their identity before they can register. If your patient has recently changed their mobile phone number, remind them to call Customer Service at
855-283-2146 (TTY: 711), 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding major holidays).
If you still have questions and would like to contact us, please sign into our secure website to use our message center.