Supporting Your Patients with Healthy Futures
The Healthy Futures Program* is a FREE pregnancy program for EmblemHealth members that connects them with important health information and resources to support them and their baby throughout their pregnancy and after delivery. The information members receive through the program works in conjunction with the care you provide, it does not replace it.
How can Healthy Futures help your patients?
- Participants will receive weekly emails with pregnancy tips, resources, and program updates starting from 20 weeks all the way through their delivery and postpartum care.
- Participants will have access to question-and-answer sessions with EmblemHealth medical experts, virtual support groups with other moms and moms-to-be, and online classes with EmblemHealth Neighborhood Care staff.
- Participants will have the choice to speak to a care manager for help navigating a high-risk pregnancy or other chronic conditions.
- Access to Future Steps, a pregnancy telehealth app available to eligible EmblemHealth Medicaid and HARP members (ages 15-45) at no additional cost.
How can my patients sign up for Healthy Futures?
- Patients can go to emblemhealth.com/healthyfutures to complete the enrollment form.
How can Future Steps help your patients?
In Future Steps you can:
- Work with your patients to create a “Care Team” that includes you and other health care providers (e.g. care managers).
- Connect with your patients through a virtual telehealth visit.
- Create health and wellness tasks and goals with your patient and regularly monitor any changes via chat, call, or video-call.
- Review your patient’s online health assessment to get a better understanding of their needs and provide the best services throughout their pregnancy and after delivery.
- Share relevant educational and support materials.
How can my patients sign up for Future Steps?
To register in the app, they must enter their:
- mobile phone number
- member ID
- first and last name
- date of birth
If they prefer to access Future Steps on a computer, they should contact FutureSteps@emblemhealth.com to set up their account.
We must have their current mobile number on file for us to verify their identity before they can register. If your patient has recently changed their mobile phone number, remind them to call Customer Service at 855-283-2146 (TTY: 711), 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday (excluding major holidays).
Questions? If you still have questions and would like to contact us, please sign into our secure website to use our message center.