Register for Access to Our Secure Website
Want to do business with us online? Sign up for secure access on our provider home page at emblemhealth.com/Providers. In the yellow "Sign In to My Account" box, click "Register for Access" and fill in the required fields.
Note: HIP providers have a Provider Number for each of their locations and must register each Provider Number separately. GHI providers have only one Provider Number, but must register for each of their TINs separately.
Need Help Finding Your Provider Number(s)?
- Go to our Find a Doctor search at www.emblemhealth.com/find-a-doctor.
- Do a Visitor Search by inputting your ZIP code.
- If you are a HIP provider, select an HMO plan that you participate in (e.g., HIP Prime HMO or GHI HMO). If you are a GHI provider, select a PPO plan that you participate in (e.g., EmblemHealth PPO).
- Search by your name.
- On the results page, click on your name to access your Provider Number. If you are a HIP provider and have multiple locations, click "See Other Locations" and then "See Details" for each location to gather all of your Provider Numbers.
Need Help Registering?
- If you are a HIP provider, you need to register each office location separately, using your location-specific Provider Numbers. So if you have three locations, and thus Provider Numbers, you will need to complete the registration process three times.
- If you are a GHI provider you need to separately register each TIN used to submit claims. So if you have two TINs, you will need to complete the registration process two times. Each time, you will use the same Provider Number.
- If you are both a HIP and GHI provider, please follow the instructions in the
first two bullets.
Once registered, you can:
- Check your network participation
- Update your practice information
- Set the level of access for your staff
- Appoint a staff member to act on your behalf
- Check member benefits and eligibility and manage referrals and prior approvals for your EmblemHealth patients.