We Invite You to an EmblemHealth Instructor-Led Webinar for Physicians and Office Staff.
Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2018
- 10 to 11 am, or
- 2 to 3 pm
On the second Wednesday of each month, we offer an educational webinar for existing individual and group practitioners, and staff members who have not yet attended an EmblemHealth training session, or for new employees joining your office. Our webinars are hosted by knowledgeable EmblemHealth staff, available to answer any of your questions.
No special equipment required — all you need is Internet access and an hour.
Our presentation has also been updated to reflect significant changes. During the webinar, you will learn about:
- New products, programs and initiatives: Select Care Network plans, FIDA, ICD-10 and changes to Medicare, along with enhanced wellness programming and other important information.
- EFT-ERA: The benefits of enrolling in PNC Remittance Advantage.
- Opening the claims resolution gateway: How to quickly resolve claims issues and get answers to your claims inquiries.
- Navigating the EmblemHealth website.
- Accessing and using our online transaction tools to look up member information, claims, track payments, and more.
Register for either webinar by completing our online registration form below by Wednesday, September 5, 2018.
Questions about our instructor-led webinars?
Please email Provider Registration.
WEBINAR ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION FORM
Please choose a webinar date and time and fill in the fields below. Then, click the “Submit” button. You will receive an email confirmation with instructions on accessing the webinar for the date and time selected.