VIP Rx Carve Out (HMO)
The VIP Rx Carve Out (HMO) plan is a great fit for Medicare-eligible retirees. It offers quality coverage with low out-of-pocket costs. With this plan, you choose a regular doctor who will manage and oversee your care, including administering referrals to network specialists and arranging for hospital stays.
Key Plan Features
VIP Rx Carve Out (HMO) Medicare plan helps Medicare-eligible retirees meet their medical needs. You get:
- Coverage for in-network services
- A primary care physician (PCP) to partner in your health
- $0 copays for most services
- Value-added wellness and disease management programs
- A no cost fitness benefit with access to 15,000+ fitness locations nationwide
In order to sign up for the VIP Rx Carve Out (HMO) Medicare plan, you must:
- Have Medicare Parts A and B
- Continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium and remain enrolled in Part A
- Live in the plan’s Medicare-approved service area, which includes New York City (the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island), Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester counties
HIP Health Plan of New York (HIP) is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply.
The information in this section is intended to provide general information and highlights regarding the VIP Rx Carve Out (HMO) plan. It does not provide a complete benefit description. VIP Rx Carve Out (HMO) plan coverage is subject to all terms, conditions and limitations contained in the certificate of insurance.