Please follow these safety guidelines if you plan to visit one of our locations:
- Appointments are encouraged but walk ins are accepted based on availability.
- Only one person or family per appointment, please. Call if you need special accommodations.
- For the safety of our employees and visitors, masks are required. If you are unable to wear a mask, we are happy to help you by phone.
- Our sanitizing station is available as you enter the facility.
- Check in with a team member when you arrive. We will take your temperature and direct you to a waiting area or bring you to a meeting space.
If you feel sick or have been around someone who was sick, please stay home. We are happy to help you over the phone.