Please follow these safety guidelines if you plan to visit one of our locations:
- Appointments are encouraged but walk ins are accepted based on availability.
- Only one person or family per appointment, please. Call if you need special accommodations.
- Masks are now optional in our centers if you are fully vaccinated. However, for the safety of our employees and visitors, we still require masks for unvaccinated visitors. If you are unvaccinated and unable to wear a mask, we are happy to help you by phone.
- Our sanitizing station is available as you enter the facility.
- Check in with a team member when you arrive. We will take your temperature and direct you to a waiting area or bring you to a meeting space.
If you feel sick or have been around someone who was sick, please stay home. We are happy to help you over the phone. We’re sorry, but our self-serve coffee and water stations are closed for now to protect you and our staff. We aren’t holding in-person events at this time, either.