What services can I get a ride to?
As a member you are entitled to 24 one-way trips (12 round trips) at no cost.
EmblemHealth VIP Dual (HMO SNP) members can get transportation to:
- Primary care doctor
- Specialist doctor
- Urgent care facility
- Rehabilitation (physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy)
How do I get a ride?
Call MTM as soon as you know you have an appointment. MTM can schedule your trip up to two months in advance. You must call at least two (2) days before your appointment.
A Customer Service representative will ask for the following:
- Your full name, current address and phone number.
- Your EmblemHealth member ID number.
- The date you want to ride.
- The name, address, and phone number of where you are going.
- The reason for your transportation request.
- The type of appointment.
- The type of help or mobility aide(s), if any, you require.
Please have this information ready when you call. MTM will schedule your ride. For members that want to use a bus or a train, MTM can send you a transit card to use for your trip.
Please call MTM to schedule an appointment at 888-857-1509 (TTY:711)
- Hours of Operation to Schedule Transportation: Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Hours of Operation for Urgent and Discharge Requests: 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For more information about MTM you can visit mtm-inc.net