In your secure member portal, myEmblemHealth, you have convenient access to your personal information, including benefits and valuable health management tools.
Once you're registered, you can check:
- The status of a claim, approval, or the amount you have paid toward your deductible, if any. (A deductible is the amount you pay before your plan starts to pay.)
- Descriptions of your health benefits.
- Messages — You can communicate securely with us through the Message Center.
- A list of your covered drugs.
- You can also order member ID cards, download forms, and update your email address.
Assess and track your health
myEmblemHealth has lots of tools to help you take care of your health and meet your personal wellness goals.
- Health Assessment: Gives you an overall picture of your health and shows you steps you can take to make healthy lifestyle changes. Both you and your covered dependents can fill out your own individual Health Assessment.
- Health Action Plans: These personalized programs help you make healthy choices and manage your health conditions. Each Action Plan is based on your personal choices to help you change things like sleep and nutrition habits, or improve your blood pressure and cholesterol. They can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on your unique needs.
Get your documents online
When you register for myEmblemHealth, you can go paperless by signing up to get your documents online. They will be neatly stored in your secure Message Center on myEmblemHealth.
You can choose to get the following:
- Explanations of Benefits (EOBs).
- Alerts about when your claims are processed.
- Personalized information about your health.
- Your plan newsletter.
- Updated information about your coverage and benefits.
Enrollment and Customer Service
If you are a prospective member and have questions about enrollment, call 800-624-2412, Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Use the interactive voice response (IVR) system after business hours. If you have a hearing or speech impairment and use a TYY, call 711.
If you are a current plan member, call Customer Service at 800-447-8255 (TTY: 711), Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Choosing the HIP Standard Option Plan
If you’d like to join the HIP Standard Option plan, simply fill out the enrollment form available from your agency’s Human Resources office. Make sure to include the HIP Standard Option plan enrollment codes as shown in the information above.