Effective Jan. 1, 2022, after you have met your annual $233 Medicare Part B and $50 Senior Care deductibles, some services will also have a $15 copay.
You will continue to have a $25 annual deductible for private duty nursing (PDN), durable medical equipment (DME), and ambulance services. Your annual maximum benefit for all three services is $2,500.
Below are some commonly used services that will now have a $15 copay.*
- Office visits (PCP or Specialist)
- In-home nursing services
- Laboratory tests
- Allergy testing/injections
- Chiropractic services (Medicare covered)
- Podiatry (Medicare covered)
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment
- Urgent care
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Cardiac rehabilitation services
- Pulmonary rehabilitation services
- Complex diagnostic test and radiology
- Radiation therapy
- Vision care (Medicare covered)
*Please note this is not a full list. For specific benefit questions, call the number on the back of your member ID card.
You can enhance your Senior Care program with the following services:
- Enhanced Medicare Part D benefits for prescriptions received at network pharmacies and home delivery service
- Increased inpatient hospital benefit to 365 days (underwritten by and provided through Empire BlueCross BlueShield)