The City and its unions are partnering with EmblemHealth to offer free flu shots to City employees and their families. All employees, dependents, and pre-Medicare retirees eligible for New York City health benefits are covered to receive a flu vaccination at no-cost.
A flu shot is the best way to protect yourself, your community, and your loved ones from this highly contagious virus. Everyone aged 6 months and older should get the flu vaccine every year.
There are four convenient ways to get your vaccination, so don’t delay!
- At the worksite
Visit apschedule.com/nycflu and enter username: nyc, password: flushot, or call 866-481-4391.
- At one of AdvantageCare Physicians 36 locations
- Flu shots are available by walk-in or appointment at ACPNY Express for City employees,
located near City Hall at 52 Duane St.
- To schedule a flu shot appointment call the Gold Service Line at 646-680-3000.
- At a participating pharmacy
Bring your medical insurance card
- At an in-network physician’s office
Need a doctor? Visit zocdoc.com/nyc to find a physician covered by your insurance.
For more information, visit the WorkWell NYC website at nyc.gov/workwellnyc