Does any of this sound familiar?
- A patient needs help understanding a new diagnosis.
- A patient needs support learning self-management and establishing new habits.
- Your patient faces transportation barriers and needs help getting to their appointments.
- A Medicare patient needs a well visit and/or preventive screenings but your office has challenges engaging them.
If so, we can help! We have a team of social workers, nurses, pharmacists, who can:
- Partner with you and your office to help educate members about chronic diseases, care plans, and medication adherence.
- Help your office with coordination of care, conduct specialist searches, schedule appointments, and help members with transportation.*
- We can connect your EmblemHealth patients to resources who can help with the social determinants of health.
See our full suite of Care Management Programs designed to help your patients with chronic or complex conditions. Each flyer describes member eligibility, the enrollment process, benefits to the member, how you can partner with us, and who you can contact to enroll a member. Review the flyers, identify qualifying members, and contact us so we can start helping you.
For general information, contact 800-447-0768.
*Subject to the member’s benefits.