In your secure member portal, myEmblemHealth, you have convenient access to your personal information, including benefits and valuable health management tools.
Once you're registered, you can check:
- The status of a claim, approval, or the amount you have paid toward your deductible, if any. (A deductible is the amount you pay before your plan starts to pay.)
- Descriptions of your health benefits.
- Messages — You can communicate securely with us through the Message Center.
- A list of your covered drugs.
- You can also order member ID cards, download forms, and update your email address.
Assess and track your health
myEmblemHealth has lots of tools to help you take care of your health and meet your personal wellness goals.
- Health Assessment: Gives you an overall picture of your health and shows you steps you can take to make healthy lifestyle changes. Both you and your covered dependents can fill out your own individual Health Assessment.
- Health Action Plans: These personalized programs help you make healthy choices and manage your health conditions. Each Action Plan is based on your personal choices to help you change things like sleep and nutrition habits, or improve your blood pressure and cholesterol. They can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on your unique needs.
Get your documents online
When you register for myEmblemHealth, you can go paperless by signing up to get your documents online. They will be neatly stored in your secure Message Center on myEmblemHealth.
You can choose to get the following:
- Explanations of Benefits (EOBs).
- Alerts about when your claims are processed.
- Personalized information about your health.
- Your plan newsletter.
- Updated information about your coverage and benefits.
Enrollment and Customer Service
If you are a prospective member and have questions about enrollment, call 866-640-3856, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week (excluding major holidays). Use the interactive voice response (IVR) system after business hours. If you have a hearing or speech impairment and use a TYY, call 711.
If you are a current plan member, call the number on your member ID card, from
8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week (excluding major holidays).
Choosing EmblemHealth Medicare Advantage HMO
By calling the number above, you can speak with an EmblemHealth Medicare expert or schedule a one-on-one consultation. We will provide you with a Medicare Advantage enrollment form. There are no enrollment codes to enter when completing the form. You can mail back the completed form or leave it with an EmblemHealth Medicare expert during your consultation. For premium rates, visit the Enrollment Rates section.