What you’ll need:
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tbsp. flax meal or flax powder
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup Stevia
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
How to make them:
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line a 9-inch square baking tin with baking paper. Grease the sides of the pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the water, oil, yogurt, vanilla extract, and flax meal. Leave to stand for 15 minutes so the flax meal can react and bind everything together.
- Once the mixture has started to thicken (after 15 minutes) add the coconut flour, cocoa powder, stevia, baking soda, and salt and mix.
- Add the chocolate chips and walnuts and fold them in gently.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tin and spread the dough evenly throughout.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes until almost set, remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (or overnight) to allow them to completely set — this will make them extra fudgy.