At EmblemHealth, we believe your dental health is key to your overall health.
That’s why we offer a great dental plan through the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP).
The EmblemHealth FEDVIP Dental Program is a unique program created especially for federal employees and retirees. The program is available only to eligible federal employees who live or work in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut, in the following counties:
- New York State: All counties
- New Jersey: Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, and Union
- Pennsylvania: Monroe and Pike
- Connecticut: Fairfield, Litchfield, and New Haven
As a FEDVIP member, you can choose from any of our thousands of network dentists. Plus, it’s easy to receive the dental care you need because you don’t need any referrals with this plan.
Our FEDVIP plan stands out because it offers:
• Low cost-sharing.
• Great benefits. Our plan includes 100% in-network dental coverage for preventive dental services and complex procedures.
We encourage you to visit BENEFEDS.com for a comparison between our program and the dental options offered by other insurers. At BENEFEDS.com, you can sign up for the EmblemHealth FEDVIP Dental Program. Or, you can call BENEFEDS at 877-888-3337 for assistance.
We’re committed to creating healthier futures for our members and our community.